Orthopedics Program at St. John’s
Call 805.988.7165 to Register for a Free Seminar!
Do you suffer from joint pain? Take our free online joint pain assessment or call 805.988.7165 to register for a free seminar or for a referral to an orthopedic surgeon.
St. John’s orthopedic physicians specialize in diagnosing, treating and preventing injuries and diseases of the body’s musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Program features include:
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeons with unsurpassed expertise in both primary and more complicated surgeries
- Multi-modal pain management protocol
- Total joint replacement and education classes, specializing in both anterior and posterior approach hip replacements
- A calm, unified and specialized environment for your recovery, with therapy sessions conducted only steps from your private room
- State-of-the-art implants, custom devices and surgical options
Our award-winning, multidisciplinary team of physicians, orthopedic nurses, case managers, physical therapists and occupational therapists, all trained in advanced orthopedic care, offers support and treatment for a number of conditions, including: back conditions such as ruptured disks, sciatica and lower back pain; fractures and dislocations; torn ligaments, sprains and strains; arthritis and osteoporosis; bone tumors; muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy; and more. Our team also offers total and partial hip, knee and shoulder replacements.
Learn more about:
Private Patient Rooms
Orthopedic Treatment Options
Total Joint Replacement Surgery
Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Are you ready to take the next step?
Take our free online joint pain assessment or call 805.988.7165 to register for a free seminar or for a referral to an orthopedic surgeon.