Our Mission, Vision, and Values
St. John’s, Dignity Health, and our Sponsoring Congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus.
We dedicate our resources to
- delivering high-quality, affordable health services;
- serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and
- partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
St. John’s and Dignity Health are committed to providing high-quality, affordable healthcare to the communities we serve.
Above all else we value:
- Dignity – Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration – Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice – Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship – Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence – Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.
Read more about Our Mission, Vision, and Values.