As a central part of our orthopedics program, we offer a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach coupled with state-of-the-art procedures and technology.
St. John's orthopedic physicians specialize in diagnosing, treating and preventing injuries and diseases of the body's musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles, including:
- Back conditions including ruptured disks, sciatica and lower back pain
- Fractures and dislocations
- Torn ligaments, sprains and strains
- Hip and knee replacements
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Bone tumors
- Muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy
Private Patient Rooms
All of St. John's orthopedic patients will benefit from the privacy and quietness of their private room. Our private patient rooms ensure a calm, unified and specialized environment for your recovery. Additionally, all therapy sessions are conducted only a few steps away from your room.